Welcome to our BRANDING SECTION
with the all the info required for us to have the privilege to quote you.
PLEASE VISIT OUR PARTNER SITES BELOW FOR THE EXTENSIVE PRODUCT OFFERING FOR YOUR BRANDING NEEDS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
ARTWORK MAY BE SENT TO US VIA THESE MEDIA’S
- Flash Stick
- Email (no larger than 8mb)
ACCEPTABLE PROGRAMS SUPPORTED & ACCEPTABLE FILE EXTENSIONS:
- Corel Draw 16 - .cdr
- Photoshop - .psd / .eps / .tiff / hi res .jpg
- Adobe Illustrator - .ai / .pdf / .eps
NON-ACCEPTABLE FILE EXTENSIONS: ( CONVERTION FEES MAY APPLY)
- Low Resolution
- Microsoft Word / Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
FILE PREPARATION FOR LAYOUTS
- All fonts to be converted to curves
- All images to be saved in CMYK format
- Images that are saved to final print size must not be less than 150 dpi
- A4 images to be scanned at a minimum of 600 dpi
- Images that extend off the edge must include bleed (of 100mm all round)
- Mac files to be exported as freehand 9 upwards documents
- Images are to be supplied uncropped
- An Express Service (only offered from Monday to Friday) is available should you need your job request completed within 24 hours of requesting said work.
- The applicable express service fee of 25% be added to your invoice.
- There may be instances where Leading Edge 64 may not be able to accommodate your express service request, in which case your job request will be processed at the standard lead-time, determined by the nature of the job request.
- Please note that lead-times are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of full payment.
- All express ORDERS are subject to available production capacity.
To view our full Terms and Conditions click here
- All print-ready files created by Leading Edge 64 remain the exclusive property of Leading Edge 64
- All design work created by Leading Edge 64 remains the exclusive property of Leading Edge 64. Should you wish to purchase your designs, the applicable design fee will be charged. Once full payment of the said design fee has been paid, all exclusive rights to your design work will be handed over to you. This includes one or more of the following electronic files – JPG, PDF, CDR. It is your responsibility to ensure that you safeguard these files as any future requests for additional electronic copies of said design work will be charged for at the applicable rate